Monday, March 10, 2014

There's no place like...

I can't seem to decide what my main focus is in eve. After almost  2 years of playing I've been carebearing in high sec with mining and doing missions.  I've been active in null sec engaging in  pvp and I focused on exploration a while right after the odyssey expansion. But I can't seem to find a home system. I went back to null sec for a while but the overcrowded systems in providence made me regret that decision pretty soon. So a few days ago I started to move back to high sec to keep my alts company and to help them out doing various things. One of those things is mining gas. I haven't been in many wormholes during my eve career but Ive been scanning them down and exploring them a bit with my alts but as they are mainly industrial characters and have no to little fighting skills its been hard clearing the data and relic sites from the sleepers. So that's what I've been doing with my main lately, clearing sleepers from exploration and gas sites for my alts to move in and mine or to hack some modules. As I said I've never been much in wormholes and the easthetic about them is really appealing to me, but as I stated before in this entry I can't seem to keep my focus on wormholes alone. For instance mining gas was cool for a while and made me some nice isk but I couldn't keep it up for more than 2 hours. When that much time has passed in one play through I need to change up my activity or else I get bored. And that's a bit my curse in this game as every endeavour seems to take ages. Still I keep on flying around and doing my thing, always aching to try new things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment